Contact Rob: 806-543-2638 cell, firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 20 years in commercial real estate Rob is accustomed to dealing with individual personalities, professional marketing, having the knowledge and experience to hold transactions together, all made complete with an optimistic mindset.
In the age of the internet, the amount of information available can be helpful, but sometimes overwhelming. Brokers must be patient and professional in dealing with all; tire-kickers, buyers, as well as their client-sellers by communicating effectively and truthfully, and truthful means being consistent.
Over the years he's had the opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry. He has covered the span of all types of commercial real estate and has accumulated many valuable relationships.
· Licensed in 1993
· Acquired Broker status in 1996
· Opened his own office in 1997
· Started his own enterprise, "Lubbock For Sale by Owner Magazine" in 1997 , sold it in 2001
· Joined forces with Westar Commercial Realty in 2001
· Acquired CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment. Manager) designation in 2010
· Moved license to REMAX Commercial, Lubbock in 2012 (always in the top 5% in production, number one in the region, 2015)
Contact Kelly: 806-893-3090 cell, email@example.com
Commercial real estate can mean different things to different people. Tell me your situation or objectives and I can help focus the search that will bring options and action to your plan. With an extensive background working in the West Texas Panhandle, Permian Basin and Eastern New Mexico I have the experience to bring about your desired results.
I come from a West Texas farming family and always look forward to helping people realize the opportunities in real estate.
Since 2001 I have been meeting the real estate needs of my clients in residential, farm and ranch, commercial, and development land.